The Moisture Spirulina All-in One Modelling mask contain two vital ingredients: Alginate, an extract found in kelp, which helps keep your skin firm and thoroughly moisturised. And Diatomaceous clay a naturally-formed mineral rich in nutrients that can deliver several benefits to your skin. When mixed with water, these ingredients transform into a paste which is then applied onto your skin. As the paste dries, it transforms one more time into a thick rubber-like substance that moulds onto your skin, creating a vacuum between your skin and the mask itself. The vitamins and minerals contained within these ingredients are then slowly absorbed deep into your skin without evaporating, which will lead to incredible results. The mask cleanses your pores and leaves your skin nutritionally rich and radiant.
Spirulina is a natural algae (cyanobacteria) that is extremely high in protein and nutrients. It helps to feed the skin as well as fight against acne, it also helps to prevent the skin from producing wrinkles. It is packed full of very high concentrations of many nutrients, amino acids, chelated minerals, pigmentations, rhamnose sugars (natural plant sugars), trace elements and enzymes.
Main Ingredients: Algae Extract, Diatomaceous Earth (clay), Spirulina
Best Before: see the package
• Each pouch is for one use only and is suitable for all skin types.
• Shake the pouch holding it at the top so the powder settles to the bottom.
• Tear along the incision line and remove the spatula.
• Pour in the water to the fill level on the pouch and mix well into a paste.
• Using the spatula apply to the face avoiding eyes and lips, ensuring a thick layer at the sides.
• After 10-15 minutes, the mask will become solid.
• Gently peel off the mask and rinse off any residue left on your skin.
• Follow next with toner and the rest of your Korean skincare routine.