Flowers… All ladies love flowers right? The flower we want to talk to you about is the Rose. Roses are widely considered to be the most beautiful flowers in the world. The rose flower is an integral part of innumerable stories, legends, myths, and legacies, they are also well known for being a great natural ingredient for skin care products, especially for the floral water cleansers or toners.
So here at Bloomskincare we wanted to tell you all about a fabulous product that not only removes make up, it soothes, moisturises, and softens your skin all at the same time. This Moist Floral Water Cleanser by Manyo Factory contains a natural flower complex, helping to leave your skin feeling fresh and cleansed, it contains no artificial dyes, fragrance, alcohol, etc.
Tell us more I here you asking…. Though this floral water cleanser has the similar benefits and effect as micellar water, (Micellar water was originally formulated for Parisian women as an alternative to cleansing with the region’s harsh water) but it is not quite the same thing. Apparently Micellar water is infused with oily micelles however floral water cleanser is purified HO2 that is infused with essential oils and botanical extracts that help to balance the skin the same way as a toner. Our Moist Floral Water Cleanser doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals. It contains many natural ingredients, and rose flower extract being one of them, extracts from this delicate flower may be used on all skin types. Containing a complex array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, rose extract has excellent emollient properties for moisturizing dry skin; it also offers antiseptic and astringent anti-inflammatory properties that help treat redness and inflammation. So not only is this flower beautiful too look at, it will also help leave your skin looking and feeling fantastic.
As for when and how to use it that depends on your daily skincare routine. You can use it in the evening after double cleansing as a third product just to make sure that all dirt and especially waterproof makeup is removed. Also you can “patch clean” stubborn makeup such as eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick with floral water cleanser. You will fall in love with it if you’re using eyelash extensions, as we all know you can’t use oily make up removers in that case. Sometimes after long night out, when you’re feeling very tired or haven’t worn any makeup that day, you can only cleanse you skin with the floral cleansing water. For people who has oily skin this is a great product to use in the morning to remove excess sebum and prepare skin for your daily moisturizer and makeup application.
Below are 5 benefits of using this floral water cleanser
- Removes Makeup Effectively & Tones Up skin: This floral water cleanser acts a magnet in picking up stubborn sebum and dissolving away dirt and long-wear makeup. There’s no oily, tingly, or tightening effect – just a fresh, clean feeling.
- Hydrates & Nourishes Skin: Without sulphates, parabens, mineral oils, alcohol, or other harsh chemicals and detergents to dry out the skin, floral water cleanser leaves your face feeling hydrated with a beautiful glow.
- Benefits All Skin Types: Floral water cleanser is mild, non-irritating, and perfectly suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin. So, go ahead and splash away from forehead to chin.
- Helps Keep Skin Clear: Although there are formulas for blemish-prone skin, the cleansing agents in this floral water will naturally clear your skin of sebum and wax-based substances, which are the many causes of breakouts.
- Travels Well: Because floral water cleanser can do many things, there is no need for makeup remover, cleansers, and toners, its practicality is never more appreciated than when you’re in a rush or on the go. No running water readily available on holiday, flight, or camping ground? No problem, you can use this handy cleanser to do many tasks.